Making of the Mixed Tape 1
after four weeks of driving around listening to bad Quesnel radio, I decided today to make a mixed tape for the mini van.  I wasn't sure if it was going to work, as I didn't know if the archaic cd player would know how to read MP3's, but much to my joy it did!  So here is my first mixed tape I made, I made it full of songs I like to sing... I don't really know if it is much better than Quesnel radio, but in my world it is.

1.  I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - the Proclaimers
2.  Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
3.  Life, in a Nutshell - BNL
4.  Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp
5.  Girl, You'll be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond
6.  What's the Frequency, Kenneth - REM
7.  It Falls Apart - the Odds
8.  Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
9.  Shiny Happy People - REM
10.  A - BNL
11.  Courage - The Tragically Hip
12.  You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
13.  Big Ten Inch Record - Aerosmith
14.  Love Shack - the B-52's
15.  Take it Back - BNL
16.  Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys
17.  You May be Right - Billy Joel
18.  Stuck in the Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
19.  Sex and Candy - Marcy Playground
20.  Barbie Girl - Aqua
21.  Wonderful - Everclear

it is a pretty random list of songs, and I would like to point out there are only THREE Barenaked Ladies songs in this mix (BNL will get there own CD)  It reminds me of Fred... Fred was the best Mixed Tape ever.
2 Responses
  1. Whatever happened to Fred? And I love that your mixed tape is full of songs that we would have put on a mixed tape back when a mixed tape is all you could make. One of the many reasons I miss you.

    PS: I figured out how to play Barbie Girl on the accoustic guitar. Come to London and I'll play it for you.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Looks pretty ecclectic to me!
    My current mix "tape"--you are dating yourself there...contains:
    Slayer
    Behemoth
    Beyonce
    And songs that I need to learn how to perform.
    Sorry, the boyonce is for pleasure only!
    L. Bernie Burn-a-fair-bit


Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Friends

    About Me

    My photo
    Living it up in the small town