Kesey meets the horses
My SIL has four horses, so my brother Grant thought we should take Kesey down to meet them.


1.  Kesey doesn't walk, so I have to carry his fourty pound ass down to the barn
2.  Kesey has never seen anything that big in his city dwelling life, so he didn't let go of my shirt if his life depended on it.
3.  My brother thought it would be "fun" to throw Kesey in the haystack.  Kesey didn't think so.
4.  Carey had to climb up to the rafters of the barn to rescue Kesey (I will post a picture of this "haystack" tomorrow.
5.  Since meeting the horses, Kesey follows me around like a freaking dog.  I can't even go to the bathroom without him meowing at the door in a state of panic.


Things I have learned about Kesey in the country....
-he doesn't like things touching his paws... rocks, grass, hay... his delicate paws have only ever touched carpet and hardwood so all of this "nature stuff" creeps him out
-he is either going to hide under things that get me dirty, or climb up things that will kill us both when we fall to the ground as I try and save him.
-I think he has OCD... he is currently cleaning himself, and all he did was walk into the carport three feet and turn around and run back in the house.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Friends

    About Me

    My photo
    Living it up in the small town