Today was a relatively uneventful day.  I haven't been sleeping well, so I don't wake up until at least 11am.  Today it was raining when I woke up so I dyed my hair blonder.  Kesey has never been out in the rain, he didn't like it much... he got his paws a little wet then came back inside quickly.

When it stoped raining, I walked to the apple tree and picked a bucket full of apples (take THAT Granville Island Public Market!)  Now I have to learn how to bake a pie or something... The apple tree was far away, and I had to walk there.  I was exhausted after this excursion, but didn't have a nap.

I had pizza for dinner.

I need to find an extention cord.  Two actually.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Friends

    About Me

    My photo
    Living it up in the small town